Paying for a visit to a medical office can be confusing and complicated. As a result of recent changes in the medical arena, we have had to adapt our policies regarding co-pays, deductibles and co-insurance. We hope to make this process easy by outlining the options below:
Option 1: Insurance
- At the time of being seen, we need to collect:
- Photo Identification.
- Insurance Card.
- Co-pay amount listed on card OR $75 towards deductible.
Option 2: Discount Prices – Pay at the Time of Visit (Cash, Check, MC, Visa, AMEX, DISC.)
At the time of being seen, we need to collect:
- Photo Identification Card.
- $125 prior to being seen.
- Any additional expenses for care (labs, x-rays, laceration repairs or any other services) will be Due after the patient has been seen by a Provider.
Family Urgent Care clinics accept most insurance plans. Listed here are the most common plans we accept.
Who do I contact regarding my bill?
You can call our billing department toll free at: 1-800-658-8556, Monday – Friday from 9:00am to 6:00pm CST
To make a payment on your bill, please visit our payment portal.